From her hot and heavy self-titled talk-show airing on VH1, Amber Rose talks more about sex, relationships and self-confidence in an open and honest way.
This time, the Dancing With the Stars contestant is meeting up with bestie Blac Chyna and Dr. Chris Donaghue to have a few adults-only conversations on her podcast.
“I know every guy that Chyna has ever f–ked,” Amber shared confidently in the latest episode of Play.it’s Loveline with Amber Rose. And trust us, that’s only the beginning.
No topic is off limits during the conversation that is posted online now. Take a look at just some of the OMG moments we heard below.
1. Power of Pregnancy: Before digging deep into the topic of sex, Amber had to ask her close friend how her pregnancy was going. “No cravings, no morning sickness—thank God,” Chyna shared. “I could do it again.” And as she waits for the birth of her baby girl with Rob Kardashian, the Rob & Chyna star admitted that she’s not afraid of what’s to come. “I’m more ready than anything.”
2. How Much Sex: Never one to shy away from asking honest questions, Amber questioned if her guest “always” wants to have sex. “I would say so-so,” Chyna responded coyly without giving any specifics. “S–t. I’ll take it.” As for Amber, she admitted that she can go a long time without having sex, especially if she is not in a relationship. “I have gone a year,” she confessed. “If I’m not in a relationship—like I’m not in a relationship now—I don’t feel the need to go out and find someone to have sex with. I don’t feel an urge.”
3. WTF Pamela Anderson: Earlier this month, Pamela Anderson advised men to stop watching porn because it was a “public hazard” and for “losers.” Let’s just say Amber doesn’t agree. “I’m really surprised she said that. Frankly, I’m appalled,” she explained. “I always looked at her as a very liberal, outgoing, fun blonde.” Dr. Chris added, “Sex has been good for her. She built an entire career on it. It’s really interesting to turn your back onto it.”
While Chyna didn’t address Pamela directly, she joked to Dr. Chris that she “would never turn my back on strippers ever. I support the naked hustle and I suggest other people do.”
4. The Rules of Spanking: One caller dialed into the show and shared how much she doesn’t like her man spanking her in the bedroom. What’s a girl to do? Amber has a suggestion. “If you don’t like it, tell him don’t f–king do it. It’s very, very simple,” she shared. “If it’s not your thing, don’t feel obligated to do it. Don’t feel obligated to do whatever you don’t want to do in the bedroom or whatever makes you uncomfortable.” Chyna added, “I would smack his ass.”
5. Sex Toys 101: While Chyna is a fan of the products, her fiancé Rob is much more hesitant. “Rob doesn’t like it,” she confessed. “I got to kind of sneak it sometimes. I wait until he leaves.”
6. Dating a “Normal” Guy: When Amber shared her struggles about dating in the public eye, Dr. Chris suggested she go out with a “normal” guy. Ultimately, she’s been there and done that. And spoiler alert: It didn’t work out. “I tried to date a normal guy and guess what happened, they don’t understand,” Amber shared before imitating their questions. “Why do you always have to go out the back door? You going to give me the hook-up with Jordans?”
7. The M Word: When the topic of filming yourself having sex arrived, Amber offered an alternative: “Masturbate in front of the mirror.” She continued, “I’m the queen of that…I highly suggest it by the way. Just go home and masturbate in the mirror. It’s f–king amazing. You should try it.”